Brendan M. Walsh
Executive Vice President
Brendan comes from a family with a 60-year background in the marine insurance world. He has worked in the logistics insurance realm for over 17 years and counting. His specialty is in creating dynamic risk solutions for the logistics industry, helping to determine the specific insurance needs of ANOVA clients and training the team to handle their day-to-day needs.
He opened and leads ANOVA’s northeast office in New Jersey and is responsible for sales nationwide. He regularly helps to spearhead and develop customized insurance solutions for the logistics community, most recently helping to develop a leading edge program for Final Mile Specialists. He is a sought after speaker and has had several articles and white papers published in various logistics industry publications, including Breakbulk Magazine.
“I live in New Jersey with my wife and two daughters and enjoy a round of golf when they allow me. I’m a big time Syracuse Basketball fan and long suffering New York Jets and New York Mets fan.”
“My favorite part of a new client relationship is showcasing to them how our products aren’t an expense, but in fact a profit center and retention tool, if applied properly.”
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Syracuse University
- Certificate in Risk Management
- New York General Lines Insurance License
- New York Surplus Lines Insurance License
- New Jersey General Lines Insurance License
- New Jersey Surplus Insurance Lines License
- Connecticut Insurance License
- Ohio Insurance License
- California Insurance License
- Pennsylvania Insurance License